Hélène Muddiman is a multi-award winning composer.
Hélène most recently wrote additional music for John Powell on the score forHappy Feet Two and Ice Age 4 and she also wrote for Danny Elfman on the score for Tim Burton’s new Disney movie, Frankenweenie. As an artist, Hélène was signed to EMI Records and Music Publishing at the age of 18 and she is now signed with Sony/ATV. She is classically trained and plays a range of instruments including guitar, bass, keyboards and piano. Her singing has been featured on many of Hans Zimmer’s film scores and several pieces for television, as well as various hits for other artists.
Hélène has 2 albums for EMI through KPM produced by Harry Gregson-Williams and has written two top-5 hits, including the title track from the gold-selling album ‘FREE ME’ by Emma Bunton, known originally for her Spice Girls fame.
Hélène's film works and TV credits are listed below:
- Frankenweenie - Composing, arranging and orchestrating with Danny Elfman for Disney Studios
- Ice Age 4 - Composing , arranging and orchestrating with John Powell for Fox Studios
- Happy Feet 2 - Composing , arranging and orchestrating with John Powell for Warner Brothers. Starring Robin Williams, Brad Pitt and Matt Damon
- Ice Age 4 - Co-writing with John Powell a song with lyrics
- One Way - Produced by Mark Forstater (producer of Monty Python and the Holy Grail), Written by Antony Bowman (Paperback Hero starring Hugh Jackman)
- Stealing Sam - Written/produced by Antony Bowman, Directed by Dan Mitchell, starring Ray Liotta
- SKIN - MULTI AWARD WINNING FILM Starring Sam Neill, Sophie Okonedo and Alice Krige; Directed by Anthony Fabian for Elysian Films-www.skinthemovie.net
- JEAN - Starring Suzannah York, 1st prize winner in the Best Short Film Drama category at the Outfest I-film Festival in Los Angeles, and winner of Best Short Film in the Barcelona Lesbian and Gay Film Festival.
- CANDY - Starring Oliver Tobias, Miriam Margolyes and Brook Kinsella
- A Fist Full Of Pizza (David Johnson Films)
- Modern Paints Uncovered (Getty Films)
- Asian Organic Colorants (Getty Films)
- Santa’s Little Helper - Starring Ron Orbach for Director Kelly Ann Ford
- Cartoon Network series 'The Cramp Twins' - airing in 50 countries including the US (Fox Box) and the UK (BBC) and received a BAFTA nomination for best Children's animation series (Series 2 is out now).
- Crayon AnimationXing –Xing: www.xing-xing.com
- Emma Bunton (of the Spice Girls) "Free Me" - #5 in UK charts (Title track of the gold-selling album Free Me)
- Emma Bunton "I’ll Be There" - #7 in UK charts
- Songs for Pop Idol winners (through Simon Fuller's 19 Management)
She has also worked with Elvis Costello, Gary Numan, King, and Alison Limerick. She is working with Pam Sheyne ("Genie In A Bottle," Christina Aguilera) Tim Palmer (U2), Yak Bondy (Craig David), Marcella Detroit(Shakespear’s Sister and Eric Clapton), The Lewinson Brothers (Eurythmics),Ronnie Wilson (Eternal) and Shelly Poole (Alicia's Attic) who is now enjoying a successful solo career.
The Only Way is Essex - ITV, The Murder Game – BBC /Fox, Four Walls - BBC,G Force - BBC, Pride – BBC, Animal Zone – BBC, Life According to Fred - BBC, That’s Showbusiness – BBC, Tip Top Challenge – BBC, Edinburgh Nights– BBC, Webwise Challenge – BBC, Friends for Dinner – BBC , Gary Rhodes – BBC, The Cram – BBC, The Pocket-sized Guide to Parenting – BBC, Welcome to Britain – BBC, Trevor and Simon Summer Special – BBC, Pop Pickers – BBC, Jake’s Progress with Elvis Costello – Channel 4, Dishes - Channel 4,Zero to Hero – Channel 4, Gayle’s World - ITV, The Trisha Show– ITV
Her music has also been featured on the following TV shows:
Mr. Bean, Equinox, Oprah Winfrey Show, Ren and Stimpy, The Ruth Rendle Mysteries, QED, Eurotrash, The Good Sex Guide, Dream On, Transworld Sport, Good Morning with Anne and Nick, Special Babies, Michael Barrymore, Vintage Thames, The Frost Programme and GMTV
In the US her library music has been featured on many shows including The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, The Oprah Winfrey Show,The Drew Carey Show, Dream On, Access Hollywood, Ren and Stimpy, Walt Disney World Summer, Martha Stewart Living, Zoom, Spongebob Squarepants, Bill Nye the Science Guy