1. The Information We Collect. When using the Site or when you contact APM by telephone or e-mail, you may be asked to provide certain, personal or business information about yourself, such as name, address, telephone and e-mail address. The Site server automatically collects data about your home server’s domain and your device’s IP address when you visit the Site. For example, if you visit us from your AOL account, our server will record a visit from aol.com. Our server may also record the referring page that linked you to us, e.g., a search engine. We use this information only for internal review and analytics in aggregated and anonymized (not personally identifiable) form. Our server will not automatically record your name or e-mail address. Your e-mail address and other personally identifiable information (“PII”) will not be known to APM unless you voluntarily submit it to us.
3. How We Use the Information We Collect. We use your PII for various purposes such as to carry out APM’s obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and APM and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from APM, to notify you about changes to the Site, responding to requests for information, to manage your access to the Site and providing customer assistance. Occasionally we may use your contact information to send you special offers from APM. If you prefer, you can choose not to receive such information from APM by indicating your preference in an e-mail message to APM at: or at the time you provide to us requested information. In addition, APM reserves the right to disclose any Content, records, or electronic communication of any kind (including PII or private electronic communication transmitted on the Site): (i) to satisfy any law, regulation, or government request; (ii) if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to operate APM and/or the Site; or (iii) to protect the rights, safety or property of APM or its users, sponsors, providers, licensors, or merchants. APM also reserves the right to reject any order or to request additional information from any customer.
4. Access, Corrections. If you would like to make sure that the information and PII we have about you is accurate or if you wish to change your information in our database, or have it deleted, just send an e-mail message explaining the, correction or change to: email@example.com .
5. Links. The Site contains links to other websites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites. We are not responsible for the data/information collection and use practices of those other sites, and hereby expressly disclaim all responsibility and liability which may arise therefrom or in connection therewith.
6. Security. We use current industry standard technology and security procedures to maintain the confidentiality and accuracy of the information/PII you provide to us and to prevent against its loss or misuse. Although no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, and although we exercise care to provide a secure transmission, we cannot guarantee that the PII you submit to us will be free from unauthorized third party intrusion. You therefore understand and agree that all information you submit to APM or post on the Site is done at your own risk.
7. Consent to Processing. By providing any personal information/PII to the Site, all users, including without limitation users in Canada and the European Union, fully understand and expressly and unambiguously opt-in and consent to the collection, processing and storage of such information in the United States, and to disclosure for the limited purposes set forth above, in the manner indicated in this Policy.