New Enhancements to APM Search Player
We are proud to announce several enhancements to the APM Search audio player to optimize your search experience.
PLAY ALL MODE AND TRACK BY TRACK MODE
PLAY ALL mode is initiated by clicking the play all button at the top of your playlist, project or search results.
- This will continuously play track after track in order when in albums, playlists and projects.
- TRACK BY TRACK mode is initiated by control clicking your desired tracks and clicking the play all button. This will automatically play each selected track one after another.
FAST FORWARD AND REWIND BUTTONS
You can quickly skip to the next track and rewind to the beginning of a track by using the forward button or the rewind button in PLAY ALL mode or TRACK BY TRACK mode.
- When clicking on the rewind button once, the player will replay the current track.
- When clicking on the rewind button twice in under 2 seconds, the player will skip to the previous track,
AUTO SCAN - HANDS-FREE MODE
You can set the player to automatically enter PLAY ALL mode and play the first 5, 10, or 30 seconds of each track in your selected album, project or playlist and continuously move on to the next one until you stop or the end of the list is reached.
- To initiate this setting, select your preference in the settings panel (located at the bottom right) and click play on any track or the PLAY ALL button.
- To exit this mode, select “ENTIRE TRACK” from the settings panel.
See all of these enhancements in action by viewing the video walkthrough below: