Under an exclusive deal with the NHL, Hollywood-based production-music supplier APM Music will provide all the music used, collectively and individually, by the league and its 32 teams for broadcast, in-venue, commercial, promotional, and social-media applications. This arrangement comes just ahead of tonight’s start of the season, with NHL broadcasts shared by Disney’s ESPN and Warner’s TNT Sports under a seven-year deal commencing this season.
- NHL Puck Drop 2021: League, APM Music Cut Production-Music Deal
- 2021 Mark Awards Winners & Nominations for APM Music
- APM Music partners with Cyanite to Enhance Music Tagging
- Behind the Composer: 15-year-old Will Neo Lasar debuts his first Contemporary Rock Metal Album with APM!
- MPATH CELEBRATES THE RELEASE OF THEIR 100TH ALBUM!