Gerhard Trede was one of the most prolific composers in history. The three decades from 1952-1982 were Gerhard's most productive years. He wrote over 3,000 pieces, with some attributed to his pseudonym Victo Cavini. This staggering volume is the largest music archive by a single composer. His music has been used in various productions, from documentaries to TV shows to feature films, even to this day.
APM News APM Press Events Library News Industry Technology Fresh from the Vault Meet Your Creator Sync In Film & TV Sports Gaming Advertising New Release New Library Day From the Sidelines Meet Your Storyteller Fresh Five Expert Series Music Discovery APM Artists Credits Classical Music Library Feature Top Ten
- Judi Pulver, advocate for production music and longtime friend of APM, dies at 77
- Cézame Brings Home the Gold – 2024 Summer Olympics in Paris
- Enjoy the Whimsical Sounds of 2nd Music Foundation's 'Quirky Characters' Album
- Spot On's Super Fun Album Turns the Happy Dial to Eleven
- Spongebob at Super Bowl: Beloved Yellow Sea Sponge to Perform Iconic Song "Sweet Victory"