Carmen Lundy is the first of a vying breed, propelling the contemporary jazz movement with purist detail, juxtaposing sounds and soulful charm. Her legacy, four decades long, has reshaped the jazz canon. Ms. Lundy continues to innovate, drawing from current affairs and artistic influences from the African diaspora to mold her latest album Code Noir. We were able to catch up with the world famous jazz artist on a break from her tour where she gave five gems of wisdom she has gained on her artistic journey.
- Summer is here and this is what to expect from our newly-released Editor’s Picks!
- A Conversation with APM Featured Artist Chris B. Harris
- Tech Focus: Sports Music, Part 1 — Pandemic Spurs Greater Demand
- Tech Focus: Sports Music, Part 2 — A Look at the Libraries
- David Robidoux’s Top Ten Playlist from NFL Films Library