APM Music, renowned for the unique quality and range of its production music library, has recently renewed its agreement with the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation - Radio Canada, a 4-year extension of the current partnership. Under the latest agreement, APM Music supplies music for the CBC/Radio-Canada comprehensive programming, including regional and national television, radio broadcast, digital, podcasts, and commercial productions.
- How the CBC/SRC and APM Music Plan to Build Upon Their 20+Year Partnership
- APM's Adam Taylor featured on Synchronized podcast
- Behind the Composers: Multi-instrumentalist Duo Kaae & Batz
- APM in "The Super Bowl's Big Score: How the NFL Theme Music Captures the Heroism and Glory of the Game"
- Oscar-Nominated Productions Featuring APM Music in 2022