HOLLYWOOD, CA (March 29, 2021) — APM Music, a music production company with more than 900,000 tracks from over 185 countries, has entered into an agreement with enterprise music licensing platform Qwire. The deal represents a partnership between two leaders in the music for media industry.
- APM Teams With The Score On Popular Music
- How the CBC/SRC and APM Music Plan to Build Upon Their 20+Year Partnership
- APM's Adam Taylor featured on Synchronized podcast
- Behind the Composers: Multi-instrumentalist Duo Kaae & Batz
- APM in "The Super Bowl's Big Score: How the NFL Theme Music Captures the Heroism and Glory of the Game"