The 80’s were a turbulent time. The Brat Pack dominated the entertainment landscape. Kevin Bacon charmed his way into the hearts of America (with a brief detour for a dance break in a warehouse). Leg warmers assured the populace that no ankle would ever go chilly again. And in the music scene, snare drums had the sizzle of a shimmering cloud while guitars were let loose and noodled out wandering solos, all supported by the confident foundation of a Roland D-50 synthesizer.
- How The New York Giants Scored Big On Music
- Get Your KPM-Powered Digital Collectible Now!
- Fresh from the Vault: The Best Workout Playlist for Your Videos
- KPM Celebrates Its Upcoming Entry Into The Digital Collectible Community With An Exclusive Twitter Space AMA on November 29th
- Meet Your Creator: Composer Marcello de Francisci's Journey From Painting To Scoring Films