APM Music Hosts NARIP Music Supervisor Sessions
APM Music is hosting the National Association of Record Industry Professionals (NARIP) Music Supervisor Sessions at their new studio. The sessions are built for music industry professionals interested in learning more about film, TV and trailer music.
Film/TV Music Supervisor Session and the Trailer Music Supervisor Sessions will be spread out during the spring of 2012. Limited to 16 people, NARIP’s sessions enable music industry professionals to learn more about the industry while also networking with key Music Supervisors in the business. These intimate sessions allow for the opportunity to pitch music for specific projects and get immediate, direct feedback.
• Session #1: Feb 22 with Marcy Bulkeley, Music Director, Big Picture Entertainment
• Session #2: Mar 07 with Toddrick Spalding, Music Supervisor, High Bias Industries
• Session #3: Mar 21 with Serena Undercofler, Music Supervisor, BLT & Associates
• POSTPONED: Session #4: Apr 11 with Bobby Gumm, Music Supervisor, Trailer Park
• Session #5: Apr 18 with Maura Duval Griffin, Music Supervisor, Toy Box Entertainment
• Session #6: Apr 19 with Heather Kreamer, Music Supervisor, Create Advertising
• Session #7: May 02 with Natalie Bartz, Music Director, Ignition Creative
• Session #8: May 16 with Danny Exum, Music Director, mOcean
• Session #9: May 30 with Angel Mendoza, Music Supervisor, AV Squad
• Session #10: Jun 06 with Robyn Booker, Music Supervisor, Ant Farm
>For details & to register for the Film/TV Trailer sessions, click here
• Session #1: Feb 23 - Samuel Diaz, Associate Director Music Supervision, CBS Television Studios
• Session #2: Mar 08 - Madonna Wade-Reed, Music Supervisor, Whoopsie Daisy Music
• Session #3: Mar 22 - Liz Gallacher, Music Supervisor, Velvet Ears
• POSTPONED: Session #4: Apr 04 - Jonathan Leahy, Music Supervisor, Aperture Music
• Session #5: Apr 05 - Dan Wilcox, Independent Music Supervisor/KCRW DJ
• Session #6: May 03 - Scott McDaniel, Director of Music, Fuel TV
>For details & to register for the Film/TV sessions, click here
Session begin at 6:30pm on their scheduled dates
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
• Artist Managers, Producers & Artist Reps
• A&R, Artist Development and Marketing Executives
• Record, Distribution & Music Publishing Executives
• Music & Entertainment Attorneys
• Anyone seeking placement opportunities in film, TV & promotion trailers
APM Music Studios
8255 Beverly Boulevard
Suite 221 (Buzzer #12)
Los Angeles, CA 90048
Between La Cienega and Fairfax at Harper
Click here for map:
2 WAYS TO REGISTER
- Online: www.narip.com
- Phone: 818-769-7007
Advance RSVP encouraged.
Pre-paid admission guarantees seating.
We appreciate your cooperation.
Call NARIP at 818-769-7007 or email .