APM Music at Sync Summit 2014
APM Music Key Account Director, Adam Weitz to speak on the PANEL DISCUSSION: TV is King: Making and Syncing Music for Television at the upcoming Hollywood Sync Summit Event on September 8, 2014
Don't miss this exciting event and panel!
September 8, 2014 - 2:45 PM – 3:45 PM: PANEL DISCUSSION TV is King: Making and Syncing Music for Television
About: With tight budgets and deadlines – and a constant need for music, TV production is one of the best places for a rights holder, composer or artist to build a productive, lucrative, long-term relationship with a music supervisor. But to do it, you’ve got to get in the door. And, once you’re in the door, you’ve got to deliver consistent quality on-time and on-budget. This panel features a candid discussion of the best practices, creative considerations and ways and means of working with TV production.
- PJ Bloom– Partner, Neophonic
- Daryl Berg – Founder, Sound Canyon
- Adam Weitz – Key Account Director, Studio TV & FIlm, APM Music
- Alexandra Patsavas – Owner, Chop Shop Music Supervision
- Michele Bayer – Founder, Shelly Bay Music
- Nora Felder – Music Supervisor, Picture Music Company
- Ann Kline –Music Supervisor, Casakline
More info about this event at: http://syncsummit.com/