APM Music at SXSW
Did you know that the average NFL game uses 145 pieces of music? Music is already a huge part of sports across the globe and it's growing with digital and mobile apps.
This year at SXSW, attendees will have a chance to learn more about "Getting Your Music In Sports" (#sxsw #sportsmus). Our very own Adam Taylor, President of APM Music, will be on the panel to discuss sports and games music and share what it takes to get you in the game!
Join this exciting panel featuring:
- MODERATOR: Steve Knill EVP, Music & Entertainment GMR Marketing
- Adam Taylor, President, APM Music
- Hanna Bolte, VP, Media Rel Mun2
- Claude Mitchell, Coordinating Director of Music ESPN
- Jason Karlov, Partner, Barnes & Thornburg LLP
What: Getting Your Music In Sports
When: Thursday, March 15, 2:45pm - 3:45pm
Where: Austin Convention Center, Room 12AB
Planning on atteending SXSW? Let's Meet! Contact us via email at .