KPM in "Crash the Superbowl" Ad
KPM Track featured in Crash the Superbowl Finalist's Casket Ad
See below for details & enter to win a Football Party on February 7th!
The Superbowl is known for two things: great football and outrageous advertisements.
For the past few years, Doritos has put out the challenge to fans to create their own ad for their “Crash the Superbowl” contest. The winning spot is shown during the game and the creator walks home with a couple million dollars in their pocket. KPM has supplied music for many of the finalist spots over the years and this year, KPM is very proud to have the track “Thieving Magpie” in the finalist spot entitled Casket.
No one will know what spot wins until Superbowl Sunday, so go to www.CrashTheSuperbowl.com, cast your vote for Casket, and stay tuned on February 7, 2010.
...And the winner of KPM's FOOTBALL PARTY Sweepstakes is...
Oliver Hild, Music Supervisor at NBC Studios!
To celebrate KPM’s long history with the NFL and the great sport of football, KPM Music gave away the chance to win** a $200 gift certificate to host a football party in the winner's home on Sunday, February 7th!
PLEASE NOTE, THIS SWEEPSTAKES HAS NOW ENDED.***
The “KPM Music Football Party at Your House” Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Sweepstakes may only be entered in or from the 50 United States and the District of Columbia and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. This Sweepstakes is governed exclusively by the laws of the United States. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia.
1. How to Enter. Click the link in the “Sweepstakes” section of the APM Music Featured Library/KPM eNewsletter February 2010 or visit http://www.apmmusic.com/ kpm to follow the directions to enter between 12:00am PST on Tuesday, January 26, 2010 and 12:00am PST on Monday, February 2, 2010. You must include in your email entry to email@example.com, the answer to the following question, What is the name of the Doritos “Crash the Superbowl” finalist spot, featuring the KPM track “Thieving Magpie”?, along with your Name, Company Name, Email Address and Phone Number. All entrants must have a valid email address. Entrants do not need to answer the question correctly in order to be entered into the drawing.
Limit 1 entry per person/email address. No automated entry devices and/or programs permitted. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged or returned. Delivery of prizes requires a street address (no P.O. Boxes). Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, stolen, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected, technically corrupted or garbled entries, which will be disqualified, or for problems of any kind whether mechanical, human or electronic. Only fully completed entry forms are eligible. Proof of submission will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsor.
2. Start/End Dates. Sweepstakes begins at 12:00am PST on Tuesday, January 26, 2010 and ends at 12:00am PST on Monday, February 2, 2010.
3. Eligibility. Participation open only to legal residents of the fifty United States or the District of Columbia who are 18 or older as of date of entry. Void in outside of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. Employees, officers & directors of EMI Music Publishing (“EMI”), APM Music (“Sponsor”), KPM Music (“KPM”) and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, dealers, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of sweepstakes materials and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter. Sweepstakes may only be entered in or from the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, and entries originating from any other jurisdiction are not eligible for entry. You are not authorized to participate in the Sweepstakes if you are not located within the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
4. Random Drawing/Odds. Winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received on or about Tuesday, February 2, 2010. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received for the drawing. Drawing will be conducted by an APM representative. By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants fully and unconditionally agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which will be final and binding in all matters relating to the Sweepstakes.
5. Prize. One (1) Grand Prize consisting of a $200.00 gift certificate to the winner’s local grocery store (Total approximate retail value of prize is U.S. $200.00). Prize is non-transferable. No substitutions or cash redemptions. In the case of unavailability of the prize, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. In the case that the winner’s local grocery store does not have gift certificates, the substitute prize will be a $200 American Express gift card. If prize is unclaimed, it will not be awarded.
6. Notification. Winner will be notified by email and will be required to sign and return, where legal, an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within one (1) day of prize notification. If any winner is considered a minor in his/her jurisdiction of residence, Liability/Publicity Release must be signed by his/her parent or legal guardian and such prize will be delivered to minor’s parent/legal guardian and awarded in the name of parent/legal guardian. If winner cannot be contacted within one (1) calendar day of first notification attempt, if prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, if winner rejects his/her prize or in the event of noncompliance with these Sweepstakes rules and requirements, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected from all remaining eligible entries. Upon prize forfeiture, no compensation will be given. Limit one prize per person or household.
7. Conditions. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Participation in Sweepstakes and acceptance of prize constitutes winner’s permission for Sponsor to use his/her name, address (city and state), likeness, photograph, picture, portrait, voice, biographical information and/or any statements made by winner regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor for advertising and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. By participating, entrants and winner agree to release and hold harmless EMI, Sponsor, KPM, and their respective advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, for loss, harm, damage, injury, cost or expense whatsoever including without limitation, property damage, personal injury and/or death which may occur in connection with, preparation for, travel to, or participation in Sweepstakes, or possession, acceptance and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activity and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation or invasion of privacy and merchandise delivery. Sponsor is not responsible if Sweepstakes cannot take place or if prize cannot be awarded due to travel cancellations, delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather or acts of terrorism. Entrants who do not comply with these Official Rules, or attempt to interfere with this Sweepstakes in any way shall be disqualified. There is no purchase or sales presentation required to participate. A purchase does not increase odds of winning.
8. Additional Terms. In case of dispute as to the identity of any entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. “Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational, institution, etc.) responsible for assigning email addresses or the domain associated with the submitted email address. Any potential winner may be requested to provide Sponsor with proof that such winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry. Any other attempted form of entry is prohibited; no automatic, programmed; robotic or similar means of entry are permitted. Sponsor, its affiliates, partners and promotion and advertising agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, web site, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit one’s ability to enter the Sweepstakes, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, extend or suspend this Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor will select the winner(s) from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or web site. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices (including the use of automated quick entry programs) or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrants or Sponsor representatives.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. Winner’s Name. To obtain the name of the winner, please visit www.apmmusic.com/kpm.
11. Sponsor. APM Music, 6255 Sunset Blvd., Suite 820, Hollywood, CA 91505, www.apmmusic.com, 323-461-3211.
Copyright © 2010 APM. All rights reserved.